Finance your purchase as a lease
Most companies actually lease their equipment rather than buying it outright or financing it. The reasons are simple:
There are considerable tax advantages in leasing equipment.
• The write-offs are immediate, rather than depreciated over seven to ten years.
• Leasing conserves cash
• Leasing rather than financing saves interest costs.
• There is more flexibility with a lease; its easy to upgrade equipment with a master or add-on lease.
• Leasing generally means you have better cash forecasting.
• You can respond quickly to new opportunities when you lease your equipment.
For more information about the advantages of leasing, contact us at: (612) 810-1955 or by email: Leasing@peakmachinery.com