Warman / Weir Minerals Horizontal Centrifugal Slurry Pump model 6/4AH , Unused Spare Room
Product ID: P11000
Commonly used for long distance transport lines, the HH/H/HRM pumps can often satisfy application duties with a single pump where others require multiple pumps in series.
- Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength and long service life
- Multi-stage high pressure operation to 750 psi (H to 1000 psi)
- Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and results in less down time
- Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers result in maximum wear life and lower operating costs
- Large, open internal passages maximize wear life and lower operating costs
- Thick elastomer HRM and metal liners provide superior corrosion resistance and maximum wear life
- Full flush gland, low flow, and dry running centrifugal seals reduce flush water usage minimizing pump operating costs
New surplus Warman / Weir Minerals size 6/4 AH slurry pump with base and Baldor 60hp, 460v, 1780rpm, frame 364T, TEFC AC motor.