SPX Flow Waukesha Cherry-Burrell Centrifugal Pump Model 2085
Product ID: T11326
The Sanitary 200 Series pump is designed for heavy-duty, high-efficiency applications and provides exceptional corrosion resistance. The impeller and shaft are one piece, which connects directly to motor shaft, eliminating such problems as vibration, short bearing life, high NPSH requirements, high seal maintenance, poor alignment and adverse operating conditions.
Features and Benefits
- 316L stainless steel volute, backplate, impeller and shaft
- Five-bladed impeller with deeper eye for improved inlet characteristics
- Modular seal design – one size fits all models
- Wide range of seal options, including standard commercial seals
- Strong JM-type motor with large bearings and strong shaft
- Base mounting options available with all sizes
- Temperature range of fluids up to 450°F (232°C
Contact us for more information!